Hedwig House serves Montgomery County Pennsylvania
Hedwig House offers Group & Individual mental rehabilitation services, along with a special housing program. See more information on those services here
Services are paid for by county funds, and are free to participants residing in Montgomery County. For HOPE individual services, you must have medical assistance.

To participate, individuals must be a resident of Montgomery County, age 18 or older and have a primary diagnosis of mental illness.

Enjoy our 2022 Impact Report!

No, this is common misconception. We do offer rental subsidies through our Special Housing program, for more information click here.