Special Housing

Photo by Dan Mall on Unsplash
Our Special Housing Services work in conjunction with the Montgomery County Office of Behavioral Health and Developmental Disabilities, the Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), and Montgomery County's "Your Way Home" Program.  Through rental subsidies, these services enable individuals with mental illness to find and maintain safe, affordable housing. 

Referrals to Special Housing can only be made through the "Your Way Home" Program.  Please call "Your Way Home" at 1-877-646-6306 for assistance if you are a resident of Montgomery County in need of housing.