- The Hedwig House Team @ The 2016 Philadelphia NAMI Walk
H.O.P.E (Housing-Occupation-Personal-Education) Academy: for individuals between the ages of 18-30 (click here for more info on HOPE Academy)
P.R.E.P Individual (Psychiatric Rehabilitation Education Program): for individuals ages 30 and above
- One-on-one meetings held throughout Montgomery county, hours vary
- Individual creates a goal in the living, learning, working, or social area of their life with the help of a Hedwig House practitioner
- Members Preparing A Healthy Lunch In Abington With The Help Of Our Partner Ancestral Approach
For individuals 18 and above
- Held primarily at our Lansdale and Abington Locations. In addition, groups are held in various locations around Montgomery County including but not limited to Pottstown and Norristown
- Lansdale Members Participating In A Group Exercise
Through rental subsidy programs, Special Housing enables individuals and their families to find and maintain safe, affordable housing.
- Our Member Ricky, Proudly Standing In Front Of His Apartment Building
Hedwig House Member Adam
Since coming to Hedwig House, Adam has expressed that he’s been more social and has been able to use the skills he's learned here, and apply them at his home.
Before becoming a member at Hedwig House, Adam shared that he ate mostly take-out food for dinner and some days he wouldn't even eat at all. There were nights that James would only have iced tea for dinner.
In the kitchen unit, a part of the Hedwig House group services, Adam has been learning the skills to be able to cook for himself at his home. Adam said to one of our Group Staff "Hedwig House has given me a purpose in life."